What information do we collect?
We collect information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
We gather data regarding you whenever you communicate with our websites. This could consist of which pages you explore, what you click, when you performed those activities, and so on. Additionally, like a lot of web sites today, our web servers keep log data that record information each time a user accesses those servers. The log data includes information about the nature of each access, including your IP address.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
* To personalise your experience to better understand your individual needs
* To improve our website. We continually want to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from our clients and how they interact on our website.
* To improve customer service. We endeavour to respond to enquiries within a 10-15 minute period in working hours.
* Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
* To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, and the occasional marketing message.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our computers or servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party Sites
Non personally identifiable visitor information will never be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our terms & conditions page which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
JukeBox Innovations – JukeBox Poker Machines
Unit 4, 6 Leo Lewis Cl, Toronto NSW 2283
P: 1800 870 601